The companion site to the GT Sports Blog (www.gtsports.blogspot.com), but in audio format. We are talking podcast folks.

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Podcast #3: ACC Football & Georgia Tech

Georgia Tech Sports Blog Podcast #3. This show will cover ACC football and the media days in Hot Springs VA. I also cover a little Georgia Tech football as well.


GT Sports Blog Podcast #3


Not my best effort. You know it's funny. No matter how hard I try to create a more energetic voice, my voice is still pretty low key. Guess I'll keep working on it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »

11:47 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Vicadin vicodin Where can i buy an iq air purifier Mt amanzi timeshare resales Chelsea t shirt Call center work process

4:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home